Select one of our tools below to learn more.
This customized evaluative process provides and efficient assessment of the power and significance of your current or prospective brand among competitive options.
1. Category trend secondary research
2. Awareness, usage behaviors, and lifestyle emphasis discovery
3. Brand engagement evaluation
4. Insights Engagement Workshop with the internal marketing team to deploy aligned marketing and communication strategy.
Brand Clinic™ is a proven customized method to ensure your brand effectively engages with the target audience and represents a meaningful position within their lives in that category.
This unique concept construction process is tailored to maximize users’ experiential insights from idea to execution.
1. Category unmet needs assessment
2. White card development: Insights, Benefits, R2Bs
3. Lifestyle accomodation evaluation
4. Concepts’ qualitative and quantitative evaluations
5. Insights Engagement Workshop with the customer and internal marketing team to deploy aligned strategy.
Concept Couture™ is a customized process that results in successful products or messages that effectively engage the target audience by incorporating creative emotive nuance, as well as practical lifestyle insights.
Insight Engagement Workshops
Internal understanding of your organization’s image, brand, or your marketing program is key to your team successfully representing and communicating it to your target audience. Smoothing the way for that interaction to happen includes removing organizational barriers, resolving operational obstacles, and developing viable strategies. Through The Research Group’s Insight Engagement Workshops, your team can explore challenges and opportunities while building cooperation, knowledge and positive approaches to achieving success together.
For a new branding initiative, reorganization, or a product introduction, Insight Engagement Workshops help your team move productively toward its goals. Through a customized process of discovery, definition, strategy, and action – guided by Master Moderators – the team can take ownership of an initiative and maximize its success.